Friday, October 17, 2014

First Piece and Other Stuff

I have been too tired to upload all of these, but I have made my first piece to send through the system.  It should be out tomorrow.
This is mainly a test.  I have made a few more small ones, but they are in the kiln already.  Here it is sprayed and loaded.


You can see SunKoo's tiles and Hilary's buoy's next to it.  I also drew on some forms.  Here they are with the 'small' tiles.




You can see SunKoo and Scott loading them into the kiln.  Can't wait to see the really big ones.
Now that I have some of the small molds done, I am working on some larger forms.  These are finished and sectioned off to start the process.


Can't wait to see what the fired ones look like.  Headed home for the Pumpkin Patch later, but hope to get one section of each poured before I leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment