Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Installing the Show!

This past weekend Craig, Hannah and I were in Cedar Rapids to install our show at Mt Mercy University.  Thanks to Andy and Heidi for all their help and hospitality.

Andy helping with the floor piece

The show is open now and though I wasn't able to take any finished photos, I have posted some                     installation shots. 

Thank you student workers!
There will be an Artist's Lecture at 4pm, October 11 and a Reception from 5-7pm the same evening at the Janalyn Hanson White Gallery at Mt Mercy.









These took up most of the time
Porcelain rods or 'leaves', cages and objects


The first in a set of 4

The work is up now and as soon as I get some finished images I will post them.  Thanks to everyone for their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment